Greystones Restaurant & Lounge Reservations
- Call the restaurant directly if you do not see any availability online ((519) 943 0063)
- A 15 minute grace period is allotted for each reservation. Your reservation will be cancelled if we are not notified of your late arrival.
- Please include any infants/children into your reservation (we do not have highchairs or booster seats)
- Reservations cannot be combined to create larger tables
- Our largest table we can accommodate is for 12 guests, anything larger will go through our private event department.
- Our reservations are as follows:
- Standard – dining room AND lounge seating (you may specify your preference, however it cannot be guaranteed).
- High top – higher seated tables located in the lounge.
- Bar – seating at the bar top in the lounge.
- Outdoor: patio.
- Reservations can be made through Open Table for a maximum of 6 guests. Please call the restaurant for groups of 7 or more
- Minimal decorations are permitted and must not interfere with service or other guests. No glitter, taper candles/candlesticks, noisemakers etc.
- Our corkage fee is $45 per 750ml bottle, with a maximum of two (2) 750ml bottles per table.
- You may bring in your own cake, however our cake plating fee is $4/guest
- All reservations up to 4 guests have a two hour dining limit, 5-8 guest have two and a half hours, 9-12 guests have three hours
- We will do our absolute best to accommodate seating requests, however, they cannot be guaranteed